Care Inspectorate Registration Number: CS2011299582
Privacy and data protection
LD NURSERY Ltd (“Little Dreams Nursery”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Privacy Notice Update
To meet Data Protection requirements and under the new GDPR May 2018 requirements, Little Dreams Nursery have issued our new Privacy Notice.
Little Dreams Nursery require parents / guardians to complete the registration form for their child to attend the Nursery. Your personal data and your child’s personal data will be kept for 1 year within the Nursery premises after your child leaves. No data will be kept on line for any amount of time once your child leaves Nursery, the only data that the Nursery has on line is your child’s registration form via e-mail.
Please see Little Dreams Nursery Data Protection Policy and Information Sharing Policy.
Little Dreams Nursery require data about your child to ensure appropriate and relevant learning opportunities are provided to your child according to age and development. We require this information to ensure your child has the best opportunities for further development / pre-school funding / outside agencies.
We require parent information so we have contact details for you in case the Nursery needs to contact you due to your child’s ill health, accidents or any other circumstances. We also require parents data to share with College if the parent attends College and College will be funding childcare and the Early Learning Team if your child will be receiving funding.
Information we may collect from you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site. This includes information provided at the time of registration or at the time of posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Little Dreams Nursery or when you report a problem with the site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Little Dreams Nursery may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the site and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. These are data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and do not identify any individual.
For the same reason we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise the Site according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- to recognise you when you return to the Site.
Uses made of the information
- to ensure that the Site’s content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
If we have no data to process your child’s registration then your child can not attend nursery.